Monday 28 June 2010

First Post

Right. Completed. Within just five minutes of creation I have already developed several mixed emotions towards this blog.

The webpage is another painfully long process of learning through trial and error and the posts themselves (despite the little amount I have thus far written) almost feels like another Sixth form essay.

So why did I make it? Firstly, it got my dads nagging, nerdy and problematic partner off my case and away from my now aching ears. Secondly, being an A level English student, I figured a blog could help me to find and explore my true writing style and therefore help improve my studies… therefore my grades, therefore my university, therefore my qualifications, therefore my future career, yardi yardi yaryaa blah blah blah.

The main subject form of my blogs will be global news, local events or even private encounters described through the eyes of a youth.

Despite approaching this in a much more formal writing style, my standard approach tends to be more colloquial, sarcastic and humorous.

Lastly, I may be a seventeen year old lad writing a blog, but believe me, I am not the standard teenager you would depict writing this, in fact I am one of the last people you would expect to create a blog, therefore.. My opinions I hope, should most likely be different and often controversial. But they are my own. I am Twizler, offering a twisted alternative on life. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Tyler, looking good. Love the background!
    From your Dad's nerdy, nagging, problematic partner...
    (note correct use of apostrophe and capitalisation in the word Dad's)

    ReplyDelete